Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wikipedia assignment(thoughts of the experience)

I have enjoyed and dreaded working on the wikipedia assignment. It is a really cool idea. As a student I feel more involed in the real world. This is not something I would have thought of on my own and totally appreciate the opportunity. When we got together as a group is was quite chaotic. Christina Burns implemented the "talking stick" which was kind of effective. It was funny too, we are adults passing around a talking stick. We started off pretty good, in my opinion, but everyone just started going off the deep end. We started deleting and charging small words. as you know, we even came to the conclusion that we should delete PR and marketing professional. We had a really good arguement as to why it should be exonorated. We were all really sold on the idea, now that I think back it was quite funny. I think we were thinking too hard about the wrong thing or we just took the wrong approach. I wrote a new definition in which I gave to Amy.

No comments: