Thursday, March 27, 2008

A New Book

I asked a classmate what types of things I should blog about and she told me stuff like a new book your reading or something that interests me. So I decided to do that, I think my lack of internet enjoyment makes it a really difficult task to blog at a constant. I have never been a compter person, I used to check my email once a week. Anyway back to my new book, which is actually an old book. I am reading The Giver. I read it when I was in seventh grade, I thought it was good then so decided to re-read it. I enjoy the setting, an isolated community that is controlled by strict rules. The main character is a young man who is about to be the only person in his village with knowlegde of the past and outside world. It is very percular. I also checked out my tipping point book. I got it at the Denton Library and met Dr. Busby's wife:) She was a very nice lady. Well until next time.

No comments: