Monday, April 7, 2008

Golin Harris Visit

I really enjoyed my visit to Golin Harris visit. It was informative and free, which I absolutley love. I think it was worth my friday. I learned there are not always jobs available but interships are in abundance. I feel like every agency has cubicles, a little disturbed by that, don't really care for a cubicle. But the people there actually gave me faith in agencies. They were nice and really took the time out to show us the ropes and even asked for our opinion. I maybe would have kept time-management more closely. Maybe even cut a few presentations, I wont name names, but the consumer gut who wasn't prepared and the inside edge lady who was sweet but just caught us at a bad time. We had just ate plus, the day ticked by after three o'clock passed. She seemed nice and very skilled at her job. If given the opportunity I would definately go again. Thanks to my profesor for inviting me and Golin Harris for hosting us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.